The Drive Medical Compartment Style Compressor Nebulizer (MQ6000) is an attractive and sleek design created in order to supply a durable and quiet operation in a small package.
This piston-driven compressor nebulizer features a convenient storage compartment and includes the disposable nebulizer kit and tubing.
- Includes disposable neb kit and tubing
- Attractive, Sleek Design
- Durable, Quiet System
- Piston-Driven Compressor
- Convenient Storage Compartment
COMPLETING A TREATMENT
- Place the mouthpiece of your nebulizer in your mouth. (An aerosol mask is an option for those who have difficulties using a nebulizer.)
- Sit straight to open the lungs to their full capacity.
- Take slow, deep breaths.
- Try to fill your lungs so that you cannot take in any more air.
- Hold your breath for one to two seconds, or for the length of time your doctor prescribed.
- Breathe out slowly through the nebulizer’s mouthpiece or through the mask.
- Repeat this cycle for the length of the treatment.
- Treatments usually take from five to twenty minutes.
- *When the medication cup is empty, and no more mist comes from your nebulizer, you are through with treatment.
- Turn off the compressor and clean your nebulizer.