The new F&P Vitera is designed to give you confidence in your CPAP or BiPAP therapy, and give you more comfort than ever for great night’s sleep. Vitera’s core components feature VentiCool Headgear for a more comfortable experience and VisiBlue highlighting that make mask assembly and maintenance a snap.
Adaptable seal designed for comfort
The RollFit XT seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of your nose, which means:
• The freedom to move as the mask adapts to your different sleeping positions, helping to maintain a comfortable seal and minimize leak
• Reduced pressure and soreness on the bridge of your nose.
The RollFit XT seal, which covers the nose and mouth, is designed to operate at a range of pressures from low to high.
There are three seal sizes available: Small, Medium, and Large.
Headgear designed to keep you cool and comfortable
The Vitera headgear features VentiCool technology, a custom-made breathable fabric. VentiCool is designed to allow heat and moisture to escape through the fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable as you sleep.
The adjustable headgear comes in two sizes: Small and Medium/Large, to help you find a comfortable fit.
Stability bar to help keep the seal in place as you move
The Vitera features a low-profile stability bar designed to keep the seal in place, helping to minimize mask leaks and supporting a comfortable night’s sleep.
• The unique forehead clip keeps your forehead straps together for easy disassembly and reassembly while also reducing the chance of headgear tangling.
• The adjustable headgear features forehead and crown straps which provide you with easy and personalized sizing.
• New headgear clips with tactile grips help you easily find and position them on the mask frame.
• VisiBlue™ color cues incorporated into key components of the mask help you with fitting, disassembly, and reassembly.
Choose comfort. Choose F&P Vitera.