Imagine a scenario, where your Oxygen Concentrator weighs just about 5 pounds so that you can carry it in your backpack, anytime, anywhere in the world with you. BOOM!!! Here. It. Comes. Philips Respironics proudly presents you with the SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC), the smallest and lightest in the industry of POC with a weight of only 5 pounds and a dimension of 9.4″ x 8.3″ x 3.6″. The SimplyGo Mini is designed and rigorously tested to withstand the roughest treatment and continue to operate at maximum efficiency and reliability.
- Attractive and Sleek design
- Impact-resistant design
- Intuitive, easy-to-read LCD touch screen
- Lightweight: 5 pounds with Standard battery/ 6 pounds with the extended battery
- Average battery life: Up to 4.5 hours with the Standard battery & Up to 9 hours with the Extended battery
- Provides cleaned oxygen through the nasal cannula
- Elegant, Strong and Comfortable Carrying Case
- FAA approved
Battery Run Times:
- Run-Time with the Standard Battery (Avg)
Setting 1 = 4.5 hours
Setting 2 = 3.5 hours
Setting 3 = 2.5 hours
Setting 4 = 2.0 hours
Setting 5 = 1.5 hours
- Run Time with the Extended Battery (Avg)
Setting 1 = 9.0 hours
Setting 2 = 7.0 hours
Setting 3 = 5.0 hours
Setting 4 = 4.0 hours
Setting 5 = 3.0 hours
Flow Settings & Nominal Pulse Volumes at 20 BPM
(Pulse Dose Flow Settings 1 to 5)
- Setting 1 = 11ml NPV with 220 ml/min maximum output
- Setting 2 = 22ml NPV with 440 ml/min maximum output
- Setting 3 = 33ml NPV with 660 ml/min maximum output
- Setting 4 = 44ml NPV with 880 ml/min maximum output
- Setting 5 = 50ml NPV with 1000 ml/min maximum output
Essential Tips for Safety Measurements:
- Never utilize a Portable Oxygen Concentrator when the contraption itself is in the storage compartment of your auto
- Start the auto before turning on the unit or charging it.
- Do not leave the SimplyGo Mini device in a vehicle but rather bring the unit with you.
- If the unit has been in cold or an icy domain, permit it to warm up before utilization.
- Do not permit bays or outlets of the unit to be obstructed whenever. Utilize just a maker’s or producer affirmed carrying case when traveling.
- Avoid any open blazes in the vicinity of oxygen utilization. This would incorporate matches, cigarette lighters, candles, or smoking in any structure.
- Exercise alert around different wellsprings of warmth, for example, compact electric or gas radiators, and additionally broilers and stoves. Keep no less than five feet between such wellsprings of warmth and POC oxygen sources.
- Avoid utilizing petroleum-based moisturizers or creams but instead utilization water-based items.
- Strictly follow the safety and security directions provided on it.
- Always counsel our group of exceedingly expert doctors and health care providers to build up an arrangement that you are alright with or on regions you are not cleared.
At Medguru Medical Supply, you will find all the new CPAP products and supplies such as CPAP Machines (Standard CPAP Machines, Bi-level/BiPAP Machines, Auto-adjusting CPAP Machines, Travel CPAP Machines), CPAP Mask setup packs (Full Face Masks, Nasal Masks, Gel Pillows Nasal Masks), CPAP parts and accessories, and CPAP Portable Power Banks, and Oxygen Concentrators from all the reputable and trusted brands like ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, Human Design Medical at the lowest prices available in the market.
Although we are based in Saint Paul, MN, we supply all over the US and across the globe as well. Get your free shipping for your CPAP products anywhere in the US.
Call our Personalized Customer Support to get the lowest price on all the CPAP products NOW.