ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card Replacement
- The ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card collects and stores data during your CPAP therapy.
- The protective folder enables you to send your SD card data to your Care provider safely.
- This SD card can be used with ResMed AirSense 10 series, Resmed s9, CPAPs, and VIPs.
- Whenever you are instructed by your care provider to send the SD card, remove the card.
- Do not remove the SD card from the device when the light is flashing, because data is being written to the card.
To remove the card :
- Turn off the device and open the SD card cover first.
- Push in the SD card to release it.
- Remove the SD card from the ResMed AirSense device.
- Place the SD card in the protective folder and send it back to your care provider.
- For more information on the SD card, refer to the SD card protective folder provided with your device.
- At Medguru Medical Supply, you will find all the new CPAP products and supplies such as
- CPAP Machines (Standard CPAP Machines, Bi-level/BiPAP Machines, Auto-adjusting CPAP Machines,
- Travel CPAP Machines), CPAP Mask setup packs (Full Face Masks, Nasal Masks, Gel Pillows Nasal Masks),
- CPAP parts and accessories, and CPAP Portable Power Banks, and Oxygen Concentrators from all the reputable and
- Trusted brands like ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, Human Design Medical at the lowest prices.
- Although we are based in Saint Paul, MN, we supply all over the US.
- Get your free shipping for your CPAP products anywhere in the USA now.
- Call our Personalized Customer Support to get the lowest price on all the CPAP products NOW.